COVID-19 Alert Level 3
On Tuesday 28th April We will Re-Open for Emergency EyeCare and Essential Eyewear.
Although we will be Open, our front doors will be Closed to ensure Both the safety of You and Our Team.
Before coming to our practice please contact us on 06 876 3777 so we can assess how best to meet your needs.
We will ask you a few questions over the phone to determine if it is safe and necessary to come to the practice for an appointment.
We will be applying the safety principle of ‘One in, One out.’
Visique Shattky Optometrists will help you if:
· Your vision has suddenly changed,become blurry or you have new visual symptoms you are concerned about.
· You have a painful or red eye
· You have been advised to attend our practice by Your local GP, Health Line or another healthcare professional for urgent eyecare
· You have broken or lost glasses &need a replacement pair to function
· You have a problem with your contact lenses
· You need a repeat prescription for your eye medicines or atropine eye drops for myopia control.
If You currently have glasses ordered, We will be contacting You to arrange for these to be couriered to You.
If You need more Contact lenses, Call 06 8763777 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange courier direct to you.
Kiwi's know that good things take time, so come to us, have the tests done without feeling that you have been "rushed thru", and you'll know what we mean when we say "we take the time!"Book appointment